GCA'S TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Let’s make this work! Grace Christian Academy is thankful to provide tuition assistance to families who provide documentation of their financial need. By offering tuition assistance, Christian education becomes affordable for more families who desire a partnership with us.
- Students must either be currently enrolled, have applied, and have been accepted in order to be considered for tuition assistance. If tuition assistance is not granted, enrollment/application fees are not refundable.
- GCA may not be able to meet 100% of the demonstrated need for each applicant, and the number of qualified applicants may exceed the tuition assistance resources of the school. Therefore, there is no guarantee that every qualified applicant will receive tuition assistance.
- The average tuition assistance grant is not intended to cover the total tuition cost. The family is responsible for payment of the tuition and fees above the grant amount.
- No student is given tuition assistance based on academic or athletic ability. Merit-based scholarships of any kind are not provided.
- Applications must be completed and verified by March 31. Decisions for tuition assistance will be made in April. Availability of tuition assistance diminishes greatly for applications received after March 31.
- There is no guarantee of assistance from year to year. Parents must re-apply each year for tuition assistance.
The application and award process for tuition assistance is as follows:
- Parents must apply for tuition assistance on-line through their FACTS account. FACTS requires verification of application information through submission of various documents including, but not limited to, tax returns and W-2 forms. (Awards will not be considered until applications are verified; therefore, delay in submitting documents could result in forfeiture of award consideration.) Verified applications must be completed by March 31, 2018.
- The application cost is $30. Parents should contact FACTS with application questions.
- After the FACTS application review, GCA is notified of the amount of qualified need to be considered toward the student’s tuition account.
- The qualifying amount is reviewed, and an assistance amount is determined based upon a combination of factors, including: the amount qualified for, the amount of assistance dollars available, the academic effort put forth by the student and the conduct and attitude of the student.