Continuous Enrollment Agreement
If accepted, I agree to the terms set forth in the Continuous Enrollment Agreement as outlined below. From the time of admission, I understand that my child will be considered enrolled at GCA through their high school graduation unless otherwise notified by a parent or guardian.
WHAT IS CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT?
At Grace Christian Academy, we recognize the value in a sustained, long-term partnership with families in the education of their children. A seamless transition from elementary through Upper School provides a consistent, thorough progression through academic coursework. Because of this philosophy, Grace Christian Academy is pleased to offer a concept in enrollment management called Continuous Enrollment. From the time of admission, your child will be considered enrolled at GCA through their high school graduation unless otherwise notified by the parent.
Please take time to fully review this Continuous Enrollment Agreement (CEA), as your electronic signature will confirm your understanding that your student(s) will be continually enrolled at Grace Christian Academy (GCA). This contract applies to the first academic year and will automatically renew for each successive academic year until your student has graduated from GCA. This contract will be in force unless and until it is terminated by GCA at any time, or completion of the withdrawal procedures as outlined below.
As a family maintains their continuous enrollment, each student’s information (i.e. address, phone, email, emergency contacts, and medical information) is continuous from grade to grade in RenWeb. GCA will help to maintain the database by reminding parents to update their demographic information through RenWeb.
Each December, GCA will publish the following school year’s tuition rates, the annual continuous enrollment fee, and information regarding tuition assistance.
CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT FEE
The continuous enrollment fee for the following academic year will be incorporated into the monthly tuition rate. If you withdraw prior to January 31, the monthly payments made toward the continuous enrollment fee will be refunded. For withdrawals after January 31, monthly payments already made will be forfeited.
TUITION PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Tuition is updated annually on the school website. The following plans for tuition payment are available:
- Monthly tuition paid in 12 equal installments, June-May, payable on the:
-1st of the month
-10th of the month
-20th of the month
- Bimonthly tuition paid in 24 equal installments, June-May, payable on the 1st and 20th of the month
- Annual tuition, payable on:
Once your online FACTS agreement is set up, the agreement will be the same each year unless written notice to change the payment plan option is provided to the Business Office.
Students will not be assigned to a class, receive their schedule, or be allowed to participate in athletics unless the account is current through August. Once school begins, students will not be admitted to class or allowed to participate in athletics when the account has 2 months tuition past due. FACTS charges a non-sufficient funds fee if funds are not available when collection is attempted. GCA assesses a late fee after the 2nd failed attempt to collect a tuition payment; however, GCA reserves the right to assess a late fee if tuition is paid after the 20th of the month.
Please refer to the Parent-Student Handbook on the school website for the current amount of these fees and other financial policies.
To withdraw your child at any time for the current or following school year, you must complete the GCA Withdrawal Form available in the school office. If you withdraw your child after your first tuition draft but before the first day of school, you will be responsible for the full facility fee. Payments over and above this amount will be refunded. If you withdraw your child or your child is expelled once the school year begins, you will be responsible for the full facility fee plus tuition prorated over the 10 month school year for the number of months the student was enrolled, including the month of withdrawal.
Please refer to the Parent-Student Handbook each year for updates to these and other financial policies. In the event of withdrawal for any reason, all accounts must be current before report cards, transcripts, test results, and other official records are released.
CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT TERMS
- We agree that the term of my student’s continuous enrollment begins with this signed Continuous Enrollment Agreement and, thereafter, continues automatically through completion of Grade 12 or, if necessary, until the GCA Withdrawal Form is completed.
- We understand that the continuous enrollment fee will be drafted in lump-sum for the 2017-2018 school year as specified above but that, in subsequent years, it will be incorporated into the monthly tuition payment plan.
- We agree to keep our student’s demographic information updated in Renweb.
- We agree to maintain a current FACTS agreement with terms as specified above and that any changes to those terms must be communicated in writing to the Business Office.
- We agree to the financial policies set forth in this agreement and acknowledge that we will review the Parent-Student Handbook each year for any changes to those policies.
- We agree to fulfill all financial obligations promptly.
- My electronic signature signifies my understanding of and agreement to the terms of the Continuous Enrollment Agreement with Grace Christian Academy.