"I am thankful for GCA because we learn about Jesus and that’s the most greatest thing of all."
Kindergarten at GCA
The Right Foundation
The kindergarten year is full of firsts! At GCA, we know how important it is for parents and students to have a great introduction to the educational journey. Kindergarten is a valuable, foundational year and sets the tone for the rest of your child's school experience!
The GCA teaching staff is made up of individuals that feel strongly about their calling to work with students in this memorable stage. They are committed to the mission and vision of our school and sharing the love of Jesus with their students.
What can you and your child expect in the GCA Kindergarten program?
- An experienced, loving teacher
- Daily Bible lessons and weekly chapel to offer lots of opportunities for spiritual growth
- A variety of enrichment classes to supplement the classroom experience and to foster your child's creativity and exploration of new things
- Low teacher-student ratios and a kindergarten assistant to support teacher needs
- Opportunities for you to volunteer and get connected in the GCA community
Meet the Wilsons...
What our students say about GCA Kindergarten...
"I am thankful for science lab and all the other activities."
"I am thankful for my school because it’s really fun to learn."
Grace Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten Programs
Not quite ready for kindergarten? Give your child a strong foundation for future academic success in the Grace Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs. With Biblically based curriculum, loving, experienced teachers, and a wide variety of learning activities, your child will learn and develop skills that will prepare them for kindergarten.
Contact the Grace Weekday Director for more information or learn more today at the link below. Let's begin the journey together!