Why support the GCA Fund?
At Grace Christian Academy, one of the ways we seek to partner with families is by maintaining affordable tuition rates while providing a quality education founded upon a biblical worldview. Gifts to the GCA Fund play a strategic role in this process by allowing us to do more with the resources that we have been blessed with.
As we seek to honor God with the funds entrusted to us, educational opportunities are enhanced through upgraded technology, classroom furnishings, increased security, and so much more.
Does my gift make a difference?
Yes! A variety of campus-wide improvements are made possible by the GCA Fund each year. Through the generosity of donors just like you, gifts small and large are multiplied to accomplish God-sized work on our campus. We humbly ask you to consider a gift to the ministry of Grace Christian Academy, knowing that your investment will leave a spiritual legacy in hundreds of lives now and for generations to come.
GCA Fund Goal
Our faculty and staff have been encouraged to “dream big” when they think of the future of Grace Christian Academy. As we trust God for His continued work on our campus, we invite you to see highlights of completed projects and a list of future projects that we hope to accomplish in the future below.
We are trusting Him to do “immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine” (Ephesians 3:20) and invite you to be a part of this life-changing ministry.
How do I give to the GCA Fund?
It’s easy to be a part of the mission of Grace Christian Academy!
1. Give online at www.gcarams.org/about-us/giving
2. Ask your employer about matching gift opportunities. Many companies will make a contribution or will agree to match your donation.
Leave a legacy that lasts.
- Classroom furniture and supplies (K-3rd grade, triangle tables; US lunch tables, Drama classroom mirror, anatomy clay kits, US projection screen)
- Technology (Classroom devices, tech lab)
- Sound board upgrade
- Phone system upgrade
- Security upgrade
- Upper School Interior Signage
- Playground sunshade
- Security camera upgrades
- Playground refurbishment
- Technology upgrades and additions
- Campus signage
- Sidewalk addition
- Outdoor furniture for the Upper School
- K-8th Gym sound system
- Band instruments
- Classroom furniture
- Outdoor classroom