I am honored God is allowing me to serve you and your family as Head of School for GCA. As I finish my first official day, I am eager, excited, and ready to hit the ground running. There are some amazing things already happening on campus and below are a few highlights for the upcoming school year:
- Anticipating enrolling one of our largest classes at GCA and expanding our team to accommodate.
- Adding a K-8 STEM teacher with a new and innovative classroom for our students.
- Piloting vocational opportunities through some strong partners in the Upper School.
- Including strength and conditioning in conjunction with study hall into the Upper School day.
- Fostering community will be a priority for us. We are adding four new campus-wide events next year, beginning with a Pep Rally for our first home football game, Aug. 26th.
While there is much to celebrate, there are still growth and learning opportunities for us, as well. My goal is to never become complacent. I want to continue to strive for excellence in all that we do.
Over the next several months I will be working on a strategic plan for GCA. I want everyone involved in this process – students, parents, faculty, staff, and community leaders. It is important to have a defined roadmap for who we are and where the Lord want us to go as an Academy.
To begin this discernment process I will be having listening sessions with parents to hear your experience and perspectives. We want to be proactive in addressing the spiritual, academic, extra-curricular and cultural related needs of our community. This is especially important to me as we continue to heal, learn, and grow from recent events.
Have a restful and blessed summer. Go Rams!
Head of School
Grace Christian Academy
“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” - Philippians 3:14