Who We Are
Grace Christian Academy exists to LEAD students to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, to BUILD them up to their full potential in Him, and to EQUIP them to serve Him.
We are dedicated to being a Distinctively CHRISTIAN Academy that provides an educational experience which develops students who are committed to changing the world for CHRIST.
Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Jesus did. 1 John 2:6
• GCA acknowledges that Christ is preeminent and worthy of all glory, honor and praise.
• GCA strives to have Christ’s love and grace permeate and influence all relationships and activities at the academy.
• GCA unites in allegiance to Christ and the mission of a distinctively Christian education.
• GCA encourages each student to develop a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. II Timothy 3:16
• GCA will govern itself according to Biblical principles.
• GCA will use God’s Word as the filter for the development of a Biblical world view in all aspects of the curriculum and programming.
• GCA will implement a discipleship model of education through the development of relationships whose bond is a recognition of the truth of God’s Word.
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25
• GCA recognizes that it is a ministry of Grace Baptist Church and will submit to the Church’s spiritual authority.
• GCA’s policies and procedures will strengthen and honor the mission of the local church.
• GCA will require all board members and administration to be an active member of Grace Baptist Church and faculty and staff to be active members of a local, Bible-believing church.
• GCA will encourage all school families to be active members of a local Bible-believing church.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. Deuteronomy 6:6-7
• GCA will support the Biblical truth that places the primary responsibility for education upon the parents.
• GCA will create an environment that supports a Christian family.
• GCA will develop policies and procedures that honor Christian families. • GCA will provide training and resources that support parents in building a Christ-honoring home. • GCA will educate students on the Biblical model of family and marriage.
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
• GCA will recognize the transformational power of Christ within us and Give Christ All in everything that we do.
• GCA will hire and develop faculty members who understand the importance of a discipleship model of education.
• GCA will invest in the resources necessary to design and carry out a program that is focused on clear goals so that the success of each aspect of the program can be measured and clearly communicated.
• GCA will equip students as learners with the skills necessary to respond to God’s leading in their service to Him.
Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
• GCA will seek to foster an environment where Biblical faith is shown by actions in our love to others.
• GCA will seek to help students realize their personal gifts and abilities to be used for glorifying Christ through acts of service.
• GCA will seek to provide opportunities to serve the local community in various mission projects.
• GCA will seek to provide opportunities for on-campus ministry activities/events for the Grace community.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.