Grace Christian Academy’s Learning Center exists as a support for any student that is struggling academically. We value all the individual learning styles and want to lead, build, and equip each student to do their best. Our foundational verse is “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
Learning Center Services Offered for Lower, Middle, and Upper School
Learning Plan Option
- Available to any student with a diagnosed educational disability that is impacting their participation or performance in their classroom.
- Outside evaluation reports must be provided by the parents to support a student’s need for a learning plan.
- Evaluations must be current and updated every three years to determine continued eligibility.
- Direct services may be accessed through the learning center to support the specific learning need at an additional cost.
Tutoring Support Option
- Available to any student at an additional cost.
- Available for any subject area in the Lower School and Middle School.
- Available for the following subjects in the Upper School:
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Environmental Science